Privacy of your personal information
Security of your personal information
Access to your personal information is limited to those parties within Puntos de Venta who require legitimate access to it. We take reasonable precautions to protect your information, including Information Technology security (including firewalls and password-protected servers), secure document storage, confidentiality agreements, and security card access to our offices.
To obtain access to your information, or further details on how we handle your personal information, please contact:
Privacy Officer, Puntos de Venta Pty Ltd, Ann Street, Brisbane QLD, 4000 Phone: 07 313 90140
Collection and use of information
Your personal information may be collected when you communicate with us via telephone, email, letter, through this website, from third parties (including credit agencies) or via any other means of communication deemed necessary by us. Information we collect may include:
Name, address, contact details, date of birth, credit card particulars, drivers licence details, and any other information we may want or need to obtain.
We may collect information for a number of reasons, including and relating, but not limited, to:
• Provision of products or services (including applications for credit)
• Registration and administration of product warranties
• Protection against fraudulent activity
• Complying with legal obligations
• Direct marketing
• Communication to better understand our customers' needs
• Lay bye purposes
Access to your information
You may have access to your personal information which we hold by writing to the Privacy Officer. If any information we hold is inaccurate, please contact the Privacy Officer.
Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may only be communicated internally within Puntos de Venta and other third parties as required to carry on Puntos de Venta's business.
We may only disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
• Parties involved in the supply and / or repair of products on your behalf
• Third party service suppliers, including, but not limited to, printers and postal service suppliers
• Parties involved in the maintenance of our Information Technology systems
• Your authorised representatives (including accounting, legal and financial advisers)
• Organisations required by law
• Any other party where your consent is obtained.
Your personal information will not be sold or distributed to third parties for the purpose of direct marketing or statistical analysis. Your personal information will only be used for a purpose directly related to Puntos de Venta's business and promotion of Puntos de Venta's products and services.